Hi readers! In this post, I’ve compiled a list of CBSE schools in Kodagu, Karnataka. Government and private schools – I’ve included them both in this post. Both students and parents may use this list to find the best school!
Readers from Kodagu and neighboring towns or villages will benefit from this list. The main aim of this post is to help you choose the best school. Also check – Best CBSE schools in Navi Mumbai.
Why is choosing a good school such an important task, you may ask. The school you choose will play an integral role in shaping your academic and personal life.
The qualities you acquire, your learning techniques, your academic foundation – everything depends on your teachers (and ultimately the school). In short, one must select the best school. It will work wonders for your academic and personal life!
You may also check – list of courses after 10th
Before heading to the meat of the matter – list of CBSE schools in Kodagu – let us take a closer look at the history of CBSE board of education. Here it is –
CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education. It is a National level board of education in India. Union Government of India is the body that manages and governs CBSE. It was formally established in the year 1962. Both public and private schools are affiliated to CBSE board. Schools affiliated to this board follow NCERT curriculum.
Come, let us check out the list of schools now. Here it is –
List of CBSE schools in Kodagu
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kodagu, Karnataka
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kodagu, Karnataka
- Sainik School, Kodagu, Karnataka
- Ankur Primary School, Kodagu, Karnataka
- National Academy School, Kodagu, Karnataka
- Jnanaganga Residential School, Kodagu, Karnataka
- Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan Kodagu Vidyalaya, Kodagu, Karnataka
- The ALG Crescent School, Kodagu, Karnataka
- SMS Academy of Central Education, Kodagu, Karnataka
The list consists of both Government and private schools. Government schools are usually managed by relevant department/body of the Central Government. On the other hand, private schools are managed by the private charitable or educational trusts.
Readers may go through the entire list and select the best school. Visiting the school and evaluating it in areas such as – infrastructure, amenities, teaching staff, results etc – is a good strategy. It is an ideal way to gauge the quality of a school.
- Top Courses After 12th With Low Marks - January 18, 2024
- Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Course: Details - January 17, 2024
- Top Airport Management Courses in India - January 17, 2024