Do you want to become a Pharmacist? Are you looking for the best Pharmacy Colleges in Rajkot? If yes, this article will be of help to you. Here, I’ve listed down some of the best Pharmacy Colleges in Rajkot.
If you want to become a Pharmacist in India, you must satisfy few basic requirements. Passing relevant professional courses such as B.Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmacy) and Diploma in Pharmacy will help you become a Pharmacist!
If you want to become a Pharmacist, the colleges mentioned in this article will be of help to you! These institutes are known to provide job oriented courses such as B.Pharm., D.Pharm. and M.Pharm.
In Rajkot, there exists both Government and Private Pharmacy Colleges. Government Pharmacy Colleges are known to charge relatively lower fees than their Private sector counterparts.
A good Pharmacy College should have adequate infrastructure and qualified faculty. The institutes mentioned in this list satisfy both of these conditions!
Choosing the right college/institute is also a very important task. The quality and reputation of the institute will play a huge role in determining the path of your career!
Also read: Pharmacy Colleges in Ahmedabad
Here’s the list of Pharmacy Colleges in Rajkot –
Pharmacy Colleges in Rajkot
- BK Modi Government Pharmacy College, Rajkot (Government)
- Atmiya Institute of Pharmacy, Kalawad Road, Rajkot (Self Financed)
- Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Saurashtra University, Rajkot (Self Financed)
- Matushri VB Manvar College of Pharmacy, Upleta, Rajkot (Self Financed)
- SJ Thakkar Pharmacy College, Rajkot (Self Financed)
- School of Pharmacy, RK University, Rajkot (Self Financed)
- Shree HN Shukla Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Rajkot (Self Financed)
- Smt RB Patel Mahila Pharmacy College, Atkot, Rajkot (Self Financed)
- Smt RD Gardi B Pharmacy College, Nyara, Rajkot (Self Financed)
Pharmacy Colleges in Rajkot are known to offer the following professional and Diploma courses –
- B.Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmacy) – 4 years
- Diploma in Pharmacy – 3 years
- M.Pharm. (Master of Pharmacy) – 2 years
If you are interested in B.Pharm., Diploma in Pharmacy or M.Pharm. admission, the above mentioned colleges will be help to you!Share this awesome article!