Do you want to become a Pharmacist? Are you looking for the best Pharmacy Colleges in Surat? If yes, this article will be of help to you. Here, I’ve listed down some of the best Pharmacy Colleges in Surat.
If you want to become a Pharmacist in India, you must satisfy few basic requirements. Passing relevant professional courses such as B.Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmacy) and Diploma in Pharmacy will help you become a Pharmacist!
If you want to become a Pharmacist, the colleges mentioned in this article will be of help to you! These institutes are known to provide job oriented courses such as B.Pharm., D.Pharm. and M.Pharm.
In Surat, there exists both Government and Private Pharmacy Colleges. Government Pharmacy Colleges are known to charge relatively lower fees than their Private sector counterparts.
A good Pharmacy College should have adequate infrastructure and qualified faculty. The institutes mentioned in this list satisfy both of these conditions!
Choosing the right college/institute is also a very important task. The quality and reputation of the institute will play a huge role in determining the path of your career!
Also read: List of Pharmacy Colleges in Ahmedabad
Here’s the list of Pharmacy Colleges in Surat –
Pharmacy Colleges in Surat
- Bhagwan Mahavir College of Pharmacy, Surat (Self Financed)
- CK Pithawala Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Research, Surat (Self Financed)
- Shree Dhanvanthry Pharmacy College, Olpad, Surat (Self Financed)
- Shree NL Patel College of Pharmacy, Bardoli, Surat (Self Financed)
- Maliba Pharmacy College, Tarsadi, Surat (Self Financed)
Pharmacy Colleges in Surat are known to offer the following professional and Diploma courses –
- B.Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmacy) – 4 years
- Diploma in Pharmacy – 3 years
- M.Pharm. (Master of Pharmacy) – 2 years
If you are interested in B.Pharm., Diploma in Pharmacy or M.Pharm. admission, the above mentioned colleges will be help to you!Share this awesome article!